terça-feira, 30 de setembro de 2014

Improving my English :)

 What's up my friends, how is going with you? I am good :)

Today my post will be about my English.

Makes almost 2 months that I arrived in Dublin, and When I arrived I did the level test and I went for A2 = pre intermediate. Last week I did the level test again and for my surprise I went for B1 = Intermediate.

I am feeling happy, because I didn't expect this because is still early to level up. Although it's good for me because now my next level test is in end of november and I can go to Upper Intermediate, almost Fluent hahahaha

I am grateful to my first two teachers, Peter and Sylvia, two excelent teachers that help me a lot. I know that they won't see it but I have to thank them, So, thank you both, and my friend Mohammed from Dubai, unfortunatelly he didn't level up.

That's it. Thank you to everyone and everything! Sorry for any mistakes!!! hahaha

Regards Marcelo, see you in the next post! Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário